You already know the Cluster Health Advisor (CHA) if you are familiar in troubleshooting Oracle RAC Problems.
- It detects cluster and database problems.
- It is started automaticaly and full integrated in Enterprise Manager Cloud Control (EMCC) incedent management.
- Here you find a good youtube video about „How it Works and How to Use It„
Now you can get a standalone, interactive, real-time Grafical User Interface CHA (CHAG)
- for advanced customer use with Oracle RAC Database 12.2+ / GI 22.214.171.124+ (backport not planed for 11g)
- current revision 0.8 from 2017-DEC-14 require less than 1MB size on disk
- requires a very small foot-print
- requires java 1.6+
- is not a part of any Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- ships separately on MOS (Cluster Health Advisor Graphical User Interface – CHAG – Doc ID 2340062.1)
- must either be installed and run on a local node of the cluster
- or used on any other remote node with an exported .mdb file but keep in mind „Communication is not encrypted“!
- MUST NOT be installed in an oracle home!
- communicates directly with the Grid Infrastructure Management Repository (GIMR) using a JDBC connection
This looks realy good!
A light wight tool for inteactive drill down into RAC problem analysis.
For more informations look at this short documentation: CHA Gui (CHAG) Users Manual